iWebKit is a file package designed to help you create your own iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad compatible website or webapp.
What is new in V5.04
- Replaced images with css gradients
- Form elements are now fully css3 styled
- The topbar thin in landscape mode
- Black and transparent topbar options
- New ipod and appstore style lists
- Added search field for under topbar
- Added blue button
- Added new icons for your menu
- Added double advertisement bubbles
- New star system for list views
- Text turns blue ontouch in the music list
- and more (see change log)
When to buy one?
When you want to use iWebKit in a tool that you will sell or in a service that requires payment.
Does it apply to only this version?
This version as well as all coming updates are covered by the license.
Can I use it for multiple projects
Yes as long as it is your project (the licensee).
How do I get one
Click on the button above, pay once and receive a document signed by me granting you permission to use iWebKit commercially.